Don't wait until tomorrow

Have you ever had the sinking feeling that you would probably not be able to do something that you were supposed to do (or something that you want to do). I do. Perhaps I avoided my textbook readings for a course until the day before the exam and then realized that there was no way I'd be able to read all the chapters carefully. It involves the belief that I am not capable of performing particular behaviours (reading all chapters carefully). Now an important question : How would I belief affect my actual behaviour? Would I give up quickly and stop trying? A particular behaviour is required for a particular goal.

I would try to read some of the textbook chapters carefully but quit when I began to feel confused. Note that the decision to stop would occur in response to events that virtually I would experience in the situation. I feels confused when initially trying to read a large number of chapters. So, the goal will not be achieved.

If i am confident that I will be to perform necessary things to do well in a chemistry course, such as reading and understanding the textbook, completing assignments successfully, and solving questions on exams, I am more likely to enroll the course and more likely to stay in the course even if an early test goes poorly than if I lack confidence. Haha my first test for both organic and physic' chemistry were bad. When I have high self-efficacy, I interpret problems and failures as temporary and correctable - after all, I believe that I am capable of performing the necessary behaviours. This perception that failure can be overcome is associated with increased effort and persistence. Hehe.

Yehhhhhhh!

Desasiswa Indah Kembara
http://mulabelajarhentimimpi.blogspot.com/

Tiada ulasan:

Kenangan kenangan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...